What To Expect
Your first visit to Dr. Eduardo Lopez del Castillo family practice establishes a vital foundation for your well-being. During your first visit, we make sure to obtain pertinent background information about your medical history. Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all the necessary information to provide you with the best possible care. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. We look forward to your first visit.
Our practice is dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality of care. To educate each individual so together we can make the greatest impact on your health care. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Review your medical history and identify the most efficient treatments.
- Patient-centered primary care is our priority for you and your family.
- Accommodating our schedule to meet yours.
- Provide a compassionate environment where your health concerns are addressed with integrity and professionalism.
- Availability for same day visits.
Please print and fill out a form so we can expedite your first visit: